Your Nav Bar Here

Thursday, June 11, 2015

another sweater

It happened again. I looked down at my knitting needles and there’s a sweater on them. Not sure what possessed me to cast on another sweater literally the day after completing my Oatmeal Pullover. Seriously though, who am I? I’ve never been the person that completes projects, let alone a large project like a sweater. But somehow it happened. Maybe I need to just stop marveling at this sudden influx of motivation and just go with it.


This most recent addition to my WIP pile is My Favorite Sweater from Fancy Tiger Crafts. So far I like it! I had to add about 9 increase rows more than the pattern called for which I thought was strange since my gauge wasn’t off. I’m not sure how much yarn is wound into the giant ball of Cascade 220 that I frogged and repurposed from another project so I’m a little worried that I’ll run out by the time I get to the sleeves. Can I just say how fancy it feels being able to talk knitspeak like this?





Since I’m still on my post-graduate high with lots of free time I might actually be able to finish this thing in less than 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment